Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why Choose Cloth Diapers?

I came across this great article on the benefits of cloth diapering earlier today. I have used cloth diapers exclusively for my last four children and we absolutely love it! Cloth diapering is so much different and easier than what was available when we were children. And the savings?!?! I estimate that we have saved $8,000 on diapers. Wow!
Right now, our stash is mostly pocket diapers like Bum Genius, Fuzzi Bunz and Tweedle Bugs. These are not the cheapest way to cloth diaper, but I love how I can adjust the absorbancy level and how user friendly it is.
For locals, I have a bunch of sample diapers for you to come and take a look at to see your options, if you are interested. Just let me know!
Check out Diaper Pin and New To Cloth Diapers for more info.

No comments: