Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cloth Diaper Loan Program

Over the years, I have collected many books, videos, baby carriers, birth balls, nursing pillows and more that I can loan out to clients to try out. I love to be able to provide this to them to allow them to try out things before buying.
Camden outgrew his newborn size cloth diapers months ago. I was planning on selling them, but haven't gotten around to doing it. I have decided that I am going to add these to my Resource Center and loan them out to clients. I am going to ask for a $10 donation so that I can continue to add and replenish the collection.
If you are a current client, let me know if you are interested and I will reserve them for you for when your baby is due and you can keep them up until your 6 week postpartum visit.

No comments: