Monday, October 20, 2008

Catching back up...

Life has been a bit crazy these past weeks. So much has happened...
Five gorgeous babies were born in 5 weeks, I took a trip to California for my best friend's wedding, prenatals, postpartums, CBE Classes, my son's birthday and more. For awhile I felt like I was just wading to keep my head above water. Thankfully, life feels like it is slowing down. It is good for me and good for my family.
I encapsulated a placenta for a friend who recently had her baby. What an experience. It wasn't that it was a hard process - just very time consuming. She has been taking them for about a week now and reports feeling the best she has ever felt after the birth of a child - and her bleeding is so much lighter as well. I have decided to offer this as a service for women who want to enjoy the benefits of their placenta without worrying about the encapsulation process themselves. After doing it, I definitely do not think that a new mom should take it on her self. I have pictures of the process that I am going to post as soon as I can find my camera. So stay tuned!

No comments: